TRAINING. INVESTMENT. GUIDANCE.
The Fastest Path for Founders to Become Sales Leaders
- After 4 successful cohorts, PAX is raising our cash investment amount from $50k to $100k.
- Funded by 24 experienced angel investors, exited founders, and industry experts representing over 500 cumulative investments and $100s of Millions in exits.
- PAX Portfolio companies on average double in valuation one year after graduating from our program.
- Top-20 Accelerator Program (Pitchbook)
Is PAX the right program for you? Are you...
- Ready to expand founder-driven sales success into a repeatable, scalable process?
- Fed up with hiring and firing salespeople who don’t get results?
- Unsure about channel partners, pricing strategy, and the best marketing approach?
- Looking to grow your network of mentors, investors, and industry leaders?
Twice a year, PAX selects 10 promising B2B startups to participate in our 8-week intensive go-to-market program. We provide:
- $100k cash investment
- Intensive training & support with emphasis on sales
- Access to 1:1 mentorship with our investor network and other advisors
- Investment opportunities with PAX Angels and PAX network
- Free and Discounted deals on Pitchbook and other key startup tools
- Ongoing alumni support and access to exclusive CEO roundtables
What PAX Offers:
PAX Portfolio Companies in the News
Highlights from our First Cohort (Fall-20):
Watch the video below to learn about some of our founder's experiences with the program.
If you’ve been out raising a seed or pre-seed round, you may have noticed 2022 is not feeling like 2021. Late last year, inflation and interest rates ganged up to give public tech companies, even really good tech companies, a “haircut” in valuation
Following the boom-and-bust “Cleantech 1.0” period, investing in sustainable companies was thought to be too risky. However, the looming threat of climate change has become increasingly clear and investors have become convinced that now is the time for the ClimateTech revolution.
“Matt is a key player in the story of Urgently’s growth and success. He had the vision to lead the first round of outside investment. Since then, Matt has been a board member, mentor, supporter and great friend. I’m elated to see that Matt is turning his talents and experience to launch PAX Momentum. The MidAtlantic startup community has needed this for a long time and will greatly benefit from it.”
CEO of Urgently, Inc. Magazine’s 12th fastest-growing private company in the nation and Deloitte’s 6th fastest-growing company in North America